Boo

Monday, September 9, 2013

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I am back again to share with you one of my cards I made this weekend.  I love my Memory Box dies.  I don't seem to use them like I should.  I used the window die on this card.  It really looks like you are looking out the window and the sky is dark and gray with bats flying around.  Enjoy looking at this card and if you would like browse some of my other creations.

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back!

 
 
Recipe
Stamps: Hero Arts You Scare Me
 Ink: Memento Black
 Paper: SU Crumb Cake and Black Cardstock
8x8 My Mind's Eye Wicked Merchant Malvado
  Accessories:  Spellbinder Wonky Rectangles, Memory Box
Ghost Trio, and Poppy Stamps Small Madison Window

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest