Hi

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hello Bloggers,

Just stopping by to post a colorful card.  How do you like all of these bright colors.  I had fun making this card.....you can change the sentiment to anything you would like.  

I was on one of my favorite websites tonight, Scraps of Color.  This site is a gathering place for African American Scrapbookers, Cardmakers and Altered Artists who can post their creations and chat with each other.  I was on there chatting with a couple of my sistas and we were talking about our blogs and joining each others.  We would like to have more followers to join our blogs.  So, I wanted to share with you their blogs, they have a lot of nice creations.  The first one is DomestikDivaDesigns and the second one is My Craft Journey.  Just click on the name and it will take you to their blogs.  If you like their blog, please join them!  As usual, thanks for stopping by.....I'll be back soon.



 
 
Recipe
Paper: Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie and Jillibean Soup Staples II
   Accessories: SU 1 1/4 circle punch, SU Dimensionals
Memory Box lower case classic alphabet



3 comments :

  1. Cute card, I think I'll lift it soon; tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Love the lively colors. I am also a new follower. Come and visit me at www.craftingwithhelena.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the circles. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest