Going Crazy with Stampin Up Ornaments

Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Monday Bloggers,

I hope everyone had a great weekend and has recovered from "Sandy".  I pray that everyone was safe during the storm and did not have much damage!  Here in Northern Virginia, we did not have too much damage.  My family and friends all survived.  I think the fall has come in and the crisp cold days are ahead of us.  The leaves are all turning the beautiful orange and brown colors that I love. And thinking of this time of year, before we know it Christmas time will be here.  So with all that said, I have several Christmas ornaments to share with you.  I have been going "crazy" making these.  I love the new stamp set from Stampin Up called Ornament Keepsakes and the matching dies (ok, I know I said that in my last blog), they are so versatile.  You can create so many different looks with this set.  I hope you enjoy looking at them and if you like them, please leave a comment.  I love reading your comments.  Come back soon, because I will share some cards that I have made with this set.





This ornament is similar to the ornament that is on the Christmas catalog
of Stampin Up.  This was stamped on 110 lbs of white card stock with Old Olive
and Cherry Cobber SU Ink.  I used some SU retired silver string.  Love how this turned out!


This again was stamped with the stamp set Ornament Keepsakes and I used the
matching dies to cut this out.  I used the SU rossette die to make the rosette in the
middle of the ornament.


This is the back of the ornament. 

If you want a fast way of making this ornament, you can just
use DSP paper from SU and cut multiples at a time.  No
stamping at all!  ok, again, I love how this one came out.
This is the SU "Be of Good Cheer" paper.


This ornament is in the catalog also.  This was stamped and cut out with
a different ornament stamp in the set of "Ornament Keepsakes".  I used the
new die called "Snow Flurry" for the snowflakes.  Isn't it just stunning!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest