Joy Clair - Happy Mother's Day

Monday, April 17, 2017

I HAVE TWO POST TODAY, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BLOG NAMED HERO CLICK HERE!

Hello everyone!

I am here with Joy Clair and we are celebrating Mother's Day!  I am using the Joy Clair Mother's Day stamp set.  Be sure to stop over at the Joy Clair blog and see what the design team has created.

Here is my card.



Here is how I put my card together:

1.  A2 card, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
2.  The design heart paper is measures 4 x 5 1/4,
3.  I stamped the grater on metallic paper with Ranger Archival Ink,
4.  I then colored the hearts on the grater with copic marker,
5.  I stamped the grate again on red cardstock and fuzzy cut the mom out and adhered it to the grate with foam tape,
6.  I die cut the white fame and  stamped the hearts at the bottom and colored them with copic marker,
7.  I added some small hearts from a die from my stash and adhered them to the card,
8.  I finished my card by adding the sentiment.

Please follow Joy Clair's facebook pageColor by Faith Bible Journaling facebook pageInstagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by, please leave me a comment if you like my card, I love reading them. If you are not a follower, please follow my blog to stay up to date on what's going on.



3 comments :

  1. What is the die cut that you used for the frame? The white paper? I love that! I haven't seen that before. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly, it is a Reverse Confetti die called Lacy Scallop Frame.

      Delete
  2. Donna I love this sweet card! The red paper really matches with the image and that lacy frame die is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest