A Blog Named Hero - Happy Birthday!

Monday, April 17, 2017

I HAVE TWO POST TODAY, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR JOY CLAIR, CLICK HERE.

Hello everyone!


I am here with A Blog Named Hero and the challenge for this month is "Anything Goes".  I hope you have had a chance to play along.  If not, you can link your project here!

Here is my card for the Anything Goes Challenge.


My card is an A2 card, I started with stamping my image on some cardstock with Versamark, I then poured some Hero Arts white embossing powder all over the stamped image and heat embossed it.  I then took a sponge and sponged some Hero Arts Orange Soda Ink to color the flowers.  I then stamped my image from the Hero Arts Birthday Wishes.

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you get a chance to join us with our Anything goes challenge.






4 comments :

  1. I love those colors and your birthday card design is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently pulled out that stamp, but it's still sitting un-inked on my table. You've inspired me to use it as I love the look of this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest