Today I am here with Retarte Challenge blog featuring Moon Flower Digital Stamps and my image I am using today is called Gina Steampunk. Moon Flower digital stamps are adorable and they are easy to print and color, please stop over at their Etsy store and check out all the adorable images!
If you did not know, the challenges for Retarte are always "anything goes", so I hope you will stop by and join in on the fun.
On to my card, I cut the digi (Gina Steampunk) out using my Silhouette and colored here with copics. I also cut the coffin and the corset with my silhouette.
How I made my card:
1. I used my crop a dil and set the eyelets. Then I added the ribbon and tied a bow at the top.
2. I added my layers and then adhered the digi stamp to the layers,
3. I added the gears to give the layer a little more dimension,
4. I stamped the inside of my card to finish it off.
5. I added some wink of stella to her outfit to give it some shimmer, but you cannot tell in the picture.
Closer look at the card inside of the corset. You could add a note on the back of this or in the inside.
Closer look at the stamp sentiment inside.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you will join the challenge.