CottageCutz - Happy Thanksgiving

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am back with Scrapping Cottage blog with another one of their new release!  If you have not had a chance to see all the new dies that were released this month, please stop over at the store and the blog to see what beautiful designs the Design Team has created.  I have created my card using the new Cornucopia die.

Here is my card:


Here is how I put my card together:

1.  Cut an A2 card - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
2.  The first layer is 4 x 5 1/4
3.  The Third layer is 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 and the orange layer is 2 1/4 x 3 1/4
4.  Cut the cross-stitched circle out and leave the ring around the circle cutout and use a light distress ink.  
5.  I cut all my pieces (see the first diagram).  I cut all the pieces and matched all the small elements.
6.  I distress all my edges (see the second diagram) and started putting all the pieces together and added them to the cornucopia.

(first diagram)

(second diagram)

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!!!!


Dies I used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest