JOY CLAIR AUGUST BLOG HOP AND NEW RELEASE - Cup Runneth Over

Tuesday, August 2, 2016


Happy Anniversary Joy Clair!

I am here with Joy Clair for our monthly blog hop! But first Joy Clair is celebrating their Anniversary and last years August release will be on sale for $10.00!! Here is a picture of all the sets, click here to go to the store to purchase these wonderful sets!


Now onto the new release!  Joy Clair has a new release this month, so you definitely want to hop along and see the new sets. I am here featuring the "Cup Runneth Over" stamp set. I love a coffee stamp set and I was so happy to see this set. It is kind of whimsical! I love how it looks.


There will be TWO winners from the blog hop!!! Each winner will receive a $25 Joy Clair gift certificate to spend in the store. To be a winner you must comment on Joy Clair's blog and each Design Team's blog (list is below). Increase chances of winning by sharing the blog post with your friends!

Here is my card:

I must say the cup does "runneth over" I love how the coffee is spilling out of the coffee cups.

1. The card is larger than an A2 card, it measure 4 1/2 x 6. The black layer measure 4 x 5 1/2 and the white layer is 3 7/8 x 5.

2. I stamped the image, colored with copics, and added some glossy accents to give the coffee some shine.

3. I added the sentiment and finished the card off with some bling.





Please follow Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagramand Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page andYoutube channel for your inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!

Be sure to visit each of the designers on this blog hop!

                                 Donna Green Idlet - YOU ARE HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest