CottageCutz - With Deepest Sympathy

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am here with Scrapping Cottage blog to share with you my card using some of the latest release with the CottageCutz dies. For details on how I put my card together please stop over at the Scrapping Cottage blog. Also browse around the blog and see all the beautiful creations made by the design team.



Dies used on my card:


Thanks for stopping by, I am on twitter, instagram, pinterest, facebook, and splitcoastampers.  Please stop by and follow me on any or all of these social medians, If you are not following me on my blog, please do that too.  I love sharing my creations, you never know I may have a giveaway every now and then!  Please come back again soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest