I HAVE TWO POST TODAY, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GINA K DESIGNS INSPIRATION BLOG HOP CLICK HERE.Hello everyone!
I am here with Joy Clair playing along with the Christmas Coffee Lover's Blog Hop! Joy Clair is a Super Sponsor for the first time and you have a chance to win a gift card to spend at the Joy Clair's store.
Joy Clair has several stamp sets, a bible journaling line called "Color by Faith" and custom stamps. Stop over and check out their blog and see what the design team has created.
I am using the new stamp set "Coffee Lovers"
Closer look at the card.
How I created my card:
1. Base of the card is A2, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
2. I stamped and colored the coffee cups with copics,
3. I heat embossed the snowflakes from the Snow Fall Clear stamp set,
4. I cut a piece of design paper at 2" x 4 1/4 and added it to the bottom of the card,
5. I added some ribbon from my stash,
6. Added the cups with foam tape,
7. Added the sentiment,
8. Finished my card off by adding some enamel dots.
Please follow Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtubechannel for your inspiration!
Thanks so much for stopping by, please leave me a comment if you like my card, I love reading them. If you are not a follower, please follow my blog to stay up to date on what's going on.