I am here with the Scrapping Cottage Blog sharing another one of the newest Fall CottageCutz dies that was released in August. If you missed it, you can find the collection of Fall dies here. I am using the Haunted Castle that has so many possibilities. If you have not gone over to the Scrapping Cottage Blog, please stop over and see what other projects the design team has created. Here is my card:
Closer look of the ghost and the house.
How I created my card:
1. A2 size card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
2. I cut all my pieces out,
3. Also used water color paint to make my background on water color paper,
5. I die cut the largest Stitched Wide Rectangle Frame, and adhered it to the water color paper,
6. I cut a 1/2 inch stripe of paper and a thin piece of orange paper and adhered it to the back of the Rectangle Frame,
7. I added the haunted house and the sentiment to the water color paper,
8. I added the frame to the base of the card.
9. I finished the card off by adding some clear sentiments.
Thanks again for stopping by, please stop over at the Scrappin Cottage blog to see all the beautiful designs from the other design team members. Don't forget about our newest challenge that is running right now. The theme is holiday and here is a link for more information.
CottageCutz Dies used: