I HAVE TWO POST TODAY, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE A2Z SCRAPBOOKING POST, CLICK HERE
I am here with Joy Clair playing along with the Fall Coffee Lover's Blog Hop! Joy Clair is a Super Sponsor for the first time and you have a chance to win a gift card to spend at the Joy Clair's store.
Joy Clair has several stamp sets, a bible journaling line called "Color by Faith" and custom stamps. Stop over and check out their blog and see what the design team has created.
I am using the "My Cup Runneth Over" stamp set and the "Hello Autumn" set to create my card.
How I created my card,
1. Base of the card is A2, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
2. I used a stitched die for the white layer,
3. I put some low tack artist tape around the edges and used distress inks to make the background,
4, I added the leaves around the card from the Joy Clair stamp set "Hello Autumn" with Memento rich cocoa ink before I picked up the painters tape,
5. I stamped the coffee cups from the Joy Clair "My Cup Runneth Over" stamp set with black memento ink,
6, I fuzzy cut the cups using only the two bottom cups,
7. I colored them with copics and added wink of stella for some glimmer,
8. I added gold splatter to the layer,
9. I used foam tape and popped the cups on the card,
10. I finished the card by adding the sentiment from the "Hello Autumn" stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by, please leave me a comment if you like my card, I love reading them. If you are not a follower, please follow my blog to stay up to date on what's going on.