I am here with Scrapping Cottage blog to share the cutest Halloween card. I don't normally send out Halloween cards, but I just had to make this one. The "Witchy Ghost" die is so adorable. and I thought the "Spiderweb" went well with this set. Both of these dies are from the 2nd Christmas and Autumn dies release. If you haven't been over to the online store, you should definitely go and take a look at all the new goodies.
Inside of the card.
Here is how I put my card together:
1. The size of the card is 4 x 4,
2. The first layer is die cut from the CottageCutz square set (the largest one) which measures 3 1/2 x 3 1/2,
3. The second layer is 3 1/4 x 3 1/4,
4. To make the background of my card, I cut out a 2" circle and offset it on the layer, I distressed some inks to make the background of the card. I added some distress inks to the moon to give it an eerie look,
5. I die cut all my pieces and inked some of the edges,
6. I added the sentiment, cutting it out with the smallest die from the cross-stitched rectangle set,
7. I added foam tape to the ghost and die cut another spider out and added foam tape behind it. I wanted it to look like the spider had a shadow going down the moon,
8. The inside die is from the "Haunted Tree" which is also from the new release,
9. I finished the inside by adding the sentiment.
Thanks again for stopping by, please stop over at the Scrappin Cottage blog to see all the beautiful designs from the other design team members.
CottageCutz Dies used: