I am sharing some some of the new release Christmas dies made by CottageCutz!!!! I am so excited about this release because I love to make Christmas cards. I love the reason for the season, I love the colors, and the snow (but I love summer the most), I'm not trying to rush Summer away. How about you, what is your favorite season?
My cards are clean and simple, but I love how they came out and I love the nontraditional colors I used.
Here is how I put them together:
1. A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2),
2. Top layer measures 4 x 5 1/4,
3. I die cut all three dies from the nested ornaments, Teardrops set,
4. I die cut the snowflake from the Peppermint Latte set,
5. glued the snowflake on the smallest ornament and added a rhinestone,
6. I cut the tops of the ornament with silver glitter paper,
7. I attached all the ornaments and snowflake using alternating colors,
8. Embossed my sentiment with silver embossing powder,
9. Attached the ornaments with silver lace and added them to the card.
I hope you are inspired! Please stop by and join the challenge, this months theme is birthday.