I am here with CottageCutz to share a cute waterfall mini album made with one sheet of 12 x 12 paper. I saw a tutorial on youtube, so I thought I would give it a try. Here is the link to the tutorial.
- The mini album measures 3" x 4".
- I used one sheet of black 12 x 12 - 65 lbs card stock to construct the mini
- I scored the 12 x 12 paper at 4" and 8" turned my paper and scored at 3", 6", 9 (please refer to the tutorial to learn how to put the album together)
- My design paper is cut at 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 - 8 pieces
- I cut the "It's a Girl", giraffe and lion die with my big shot to decorate the book.
The first two pages when you open the book, the little giraffe is a CottageCutz die
The next page, the lion is from the CottageCutz die
Baack of the waterfall
The flip side of the watercolor