Mojo Monday 261 - Happy Haunting

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hello Bloggers,

I decided to take a chance at the Mojo Monday this week.  If you have never done the Mojo's they are so much fun.  Sometimes they can be very challenging.  Here is the link if you are interested in participating, you have until Sunday (10/6) evening.  The first of every month there is a prize you can win.  Take a look at the blog and just have fun.

I had a great time making this card.  I knew exactly what paper I wanted to use.  I love the Halloween paper by Graphics 45.  I am planning to do a couple of more projects, please stop by and check it out.  Here is my take on this weeks sketch, what do you think?






Recipe:
Paper:  Basic Grey black 110 lbs, The paper Company - 
Primary Yellow, Graphics 45 Happy Haunting Collection
Stamp: Hero Arts - You Scare Me
Ink: Black Archival Ink
Accessories:  QuicKutz Witches Die, SU Bat punch, 
MFT Fishtail Flag Dies, Spellbinder Large Circles and Scallops, 
Kaisercraft Black Pearls

4 comments :

  1. Scary! Very nice Donna, I love how you added the bat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute Donna. I love the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Halloween is my favorite, and the bling is PERFECT.

    Thanks for entering in our ROUNDUP.

    Allie
    Want2Scrap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest