It is the beginning of December and a2z Scrapbooking has a new challenge, it is "anything but a card". I am sharing a couple of gift tags I created using the Hero Arts Nesting Tags and the Hero Arts Color Layering Wreath and Frame Cuts. These tags are perfect to put on a gift you are giving someone. I hope you will join the challenge. You have to use at least one Hero Arts image on your card. Please go to the a2z blog and see what the talented design team has created. You can add your project to the inlinkz here.
Here are my tags:
1. I die cut the tags,
2. I die cut the wreath and then used my misti to stamp the wreath,
3. I die cut the little circle from the tag set and added it to the top of the tag,
4. I added the sentiment and the "to" "from",
5. I popped the wreath up with foam tape,
6. I finished the tag by adding some ribbon and twine.
a2z Scrapbooking has a Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages. Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any of the promotions!
I hope I have inspired you to join the challenge this month! You will have a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the store! Good luck and please come back again soon!