Welcome

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Hello everyone,

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I am here with CottageCutz with some of the new release from June's "home sweet home" collection.  This release is really nice, it's all about the home.  I am using the 
Build-A-House Set 1, which includes two dies.  The first die in the set is to build you house and the second one is to accessories the outside of your house.  These are a must have, it is perfect for welcoming someone to the neighborhood or congratulating someone for buying their new home.  The list could go on.  Here is my card, I am welcoming someone to the neighborhood.

My card is an A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2).


Here is a closer look

How I put my card together:  

1.  I die cut all the pieces I wanted to use on my card using my big shot machine,

2.  I inked up all of the pieces,

3.  The windows I cut small pieces of yellow to adhere to the back of the windows and the top of the door

4.  I assembled the pieces with wet glue and tape runner

5.  I cut my background piece (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) from my stash (thought this paper was cool, because it looks like the sky)

6.  I then started adding all my elements to the card.  I layed the house down first and went from there.

7.  Love all the details.  The cat and dog are from the Build a House accessory set.  I used the flowers from the Garden Accessories set.  I added some mini rhinestones in the middle of the flowers to make them stand out and added the grass to the bottom of the card from the Grass, Trees and Vines. 

8.  I finished my card off, by adding the sentiment "Welcome".

Thanks for stopping by, I am on twitter, instagram, pinterest, facebook, and splitcoastampers. Please stop by and follow me on any or all of these social medians, If you are not following me on my blog, please do that too. I love sharing my creations, you never know I may have a giveaway every now and then! I hope you enjoyed looking at my card as much as I did making it. Please come back again soon.

Dies used:










No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest