Happy Fall

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Hello Bloggers,

I hope your week has gotten off to a great one.  Today was a beautiful day, the weather was so perfect.  It was like a lovely fall day.  I am here to share a fall card I created using my favorite die set "Stitched Leaves" from Lawn Fawn.  These leaves are so perfect.  I love the stitching in the leaves.  I am going to enter my card into a few fall challenges.  I was inspired to create this card by The Cutting Edge challenge 13.  She used the Stitched Leaves and a couple of buttons on her card.  I hope I have inspired you to get your fall stamps, dies and papers out to make something.  The links are below if you are interested in playing along.


Recipe:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Black, 
Paper: Stampin Up Daffodel Delight, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves and Fall Leaves Wood Veneer and twine

Thank so much for stopping by.  Please come back again soon.  I have entered this card into the following challenges:
The Card Concept - Thank "fall"
Lawnscaping Challenge - Fall and Pumpkins
Simon Says - Anything goes
The Cutting Edge - Challenge 13

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest