Christmas in July - Day 3

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hello bloggers,

This is the last day of the blog hop!  I hope you have enjoyed hopping to all the talented people who participated in the blog hop.  This was my very first blog hop, and I have had a wonderful time.  Thank you all for coming by and checking out my creations and leaving such nice messages.  I love crafting and reading the comments you leave.....please come back again soon.

I have a couple of Christmas cards I created.  I went to my LSS earlier in the week and she had some cards made by Memory Box.  They were very beautiful.  I decided to CAS them with a little twist of my own.  If you have never heard of Memory Box, these are metal dies that you can cut a design.  Check their website out.  Here are my cards.....

Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to leave a comment and join my blog so you can be entered into the blog candy (give away).  If you want to check out the other blogs, here is the link.

Recipe
Paper:80 lb. White CS, Jellibean CS Soup Staples I,
 Stampin Up Real Red
   Accessories: Memory Box Jubilee Circle, Precious Mittens, Rheinstones
Stamp:  Hero Arts CL343
 
 

 
Recipe
Paper:80 lb. White CS, Stampin Up Real Red, Stampin Up Silver Glitter paper
   Accessories: Memory Box Grand Memory Christmas, Precious ornament
 
 

10 comments :

  1. Both cards are so nicely created! Thanks for the tip on Memory Box.. I've checked them out - nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are very nice. I love Memory Box dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I will definitely have to try out those dies.

    Thank you for participating in the blog and sharing your talent with us! Very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards...really like the mittens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice cards. Love the mittens. I've got to check out Memory Box. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards!! Memory Box has some really nice dies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! I really like the die used on the first one. I'm going to have to look for that one. Just discovered Memory Box a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards! Loving that circle on the first card! I've checked out MB, but after looking at your cards I need to add some to the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your website in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some
    overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, amazing blog!

    my blog post ... bmi chart Women

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest