Ornament Keepsakes

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hello Again!

I thought I would share with you some more of my creations with the Ornament Keepsakes stamp sets and dies!  These card were so easy and quick to make.  I hope you have started making your Christmas cards, before you know it, December will be here.  Check back again soon, I have some more creations to share with you!



This card is made with the 2012 In-Color Midnight Muse card stock,
I used the "Holiday Frame" embossing folder and stamped the ornament with
the Ornament Keepsakes stamp and cut the ornament out with the matching die.


This card was inspired by Connie Stewart.  She has this system called
Flash cards, just google her name and you can see what it's all about.  This
is such a quick and easy card to make.  I again used the "Ornament Keepsakes" stamp set
and the matching die to cut it out.  I used the embossing folder "Vintage Wallpaper" on the
base of the card, I stamped the "En Francasis" background stamp to just top the card
off!  Thank you Connie for the inspiration.


1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest