Graditude

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Happy Fall everyone,

Here is another card I wanted to share.  A very good friend of mine asked me to design a card that she could make and send out for Thanksgiving.  Here is what I created.  I am going to make a few myself to send out.  I think they card came out beautifully.  Love the fall colors.  I used the technique called "Rock and Roll".  You use a few ink colors ranging from light to dark.  There are plenty of tutorials on Youtube if you want to check it out.  Don't you love Youtube, it has everything you ever wanted to know how to do on there. 




Recipe:
Paper:  SU Kraft, SU Pumpkin Pie, SU Espresso
Stamp:  SU Day of Gratitude
Ink: SU Espresso, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze
Ribbon:  More Mustard
Accessories:  SU Embossing folder Perfect Poka Dots,
Floral Frames Framelit Dies and SU Decorative Label Punch for the sentiment,
brown pearl dots

1 comment :

  1. What a lovely Autumn Card, lovely colors and layout. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.. Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest