CHRISTMAS CARD CHALLENGE BLOG - #10 - PHOTO CHALLENGE

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Hello everyone,

I am here with the Christmas Card Challenges and we have a new challenge and it is a "Photo Challenge". You can use the picture here for your inspiration:



Here is my card:

My card is an A2 card, I am using the Lawn Fawn Stamp set called Sweet Christmas.  I did cut all the pieces I wanted to use to create my card.  I then colored them with copics.  I added some rhinestone, that I colored with copics to match my card. To finish the card  I added the sentiment.


I hope I have inspired you to join the challenge. You will have two weeks to complete your project. Check out the Christmas Card Challenges blog for more inspiration and to link your project.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest