Grunge Thank You

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Hello bloggers,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  How come the weekends go so fast and the work week seems to drag forever?  Anyway, I had a wonderful weekend, spent some time with family and had some time to do some cardmarking.  I have a few cards to share with you, but tonight  I am sharing a grunge thank you card.  I will have a variety of thank you cards to share, this is the time to send out thank you notes, for graduation gifts, wedding gifts and so one.  So I hope I can inspire you in some way.




Recipe:
Stamps: SU Another Thank You and Georgeous Grunge
Ink:  SU pool party, smoky slate, and coastal cabana
Paper:  SU Whisper White and Pool Party
Accessories: SU Pool Party twine


Thank you so much for stopping by, if you enjoy reading my post, please leave a message I love reading your comments.  If you enjoy stopping by for some inspiration, please follow me, just scroll down to the blue button, "join this sight".  

3 comments :

  1. This is simply beautiful. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of your card! The colours are just beautiful!
    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a sweet comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card! My favourite colour too. Have saved to my favourites. Tfs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest