Mojo Monday 264 - You are a Blessing To Me

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hello Bloggers,

I made this card with the sketch from the Mojo Monday this week.  However, I did not make the cut off, but I still wanted to share it with you.  Thanksgiving is just about a month away!  I hope you are all making plans for this special day.

I hope you all are save from Hurricane Sandy that is suppose to hit tomorrow.  Be safe and I will be back soon.

Here is my take on the sketch.





Recipe:
Paper:  SU More Mustard Early Espresso, Bo Bunny Apple Cider
Stamp: Lawn Fawn Harvest Season
Ink:  SU Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Circle Spellbinders, Creative Memories Leaf punch, 
Early Espresso ribbon


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest