I'm back again for Day 6 of the Spring/Summer 2020 Coffee Lovers Hop and I have a card I created using the MFT Stamps Die-namics and stamp. This raccoon is adorable, MFT Stamps has lots of critters in their line of critters if you want to go look.
Here is how I created my card.
1. My card is an A2 card that will fit in an A2 envelope.
2. I die cut all the elements out for my card and put them together,
3. I used a stencil to add the hearts in the background with white pigment ink,
4. I then adhered the raccoon onto the top of the MFT Slider,
5. I stamped the sentiment with versmark and embossed with white embossing powder, and then heat set it, added this to the bottom of the raccoon,
6. I stamped the "pull" at the top of the card,
7. And finished it off by adding an enamel heart in the center of the cup.