I'm back again for Day 5 of the Spring/Summer 2020 Coffee Lovers Hop and I have a card I created using the MFT Stamps Pure Innocence Grande Sized Love. If you haven't had a chance to play along, there is still a few more days.
My card for your inspiration:
Here is how I put my card together:
1. My card is an A2 card,
2. I cut the center panel at 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, and the side panels I cut at 1/2 inch,
3. I stamped the sentiment from the PI Grande Sized Love onto the center panel with black ink,
4. I then stamped the image and colored her with copics and die cut her,
5. I die cut two circles for the center panel and then used foam tape to add the PI girl to the front,
6. To finish my card off, I added some hearts.
Thank you for stopping by, please come back again soon.
Supplies used, affiliate Links used at no cost to you, thank you for your business.