Welcome to Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps and the My Sweet Petunia’s Misti Blog Hop! You should be coming here from Ceal Pritchett blog, next you will be going to Giovana Smith blog. We are so happy you joined us for this fun collaboration blog hop. The design team has created some wonderful designs that will hopefully inspire you along the way. We all will be featuring the newly released stamps from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.
We have some great prizes all you have to do is leave a comment on each designer's blog (listed below). There will be two lucky winners from the hop. One prize is a $50 shopping spree at www.mysweetpetunia.com and a $50 shopping spree at www.sosuzystamps.com. You must leave your comments no later than Friday, August 24th, at 11:59 PM Central time and winners will be announced on Tuesday, August 28 on Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps and My Sweet Petunia blogs.
Here is my card:
Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps have come out with a wonderful line of Harry Potter inspired stamps along with a lot other wonderful stamps. My card is using a few of the Harry Potter inspired stamps, which are the Glasses & Lightening Bolt stamp set, Wizarding Hat and the sentiment is called Favorite Muggle. The links to these sets and other supplies are listed below.
Closer look at my card:
Here is how I put my card together:
1. I started with an A2 size card,
2. I positioned the stamps in my Misti that I wanted to use,
3. I turned my paper around and stamped the images again. If I have room on my paper I like to stamp the images a couple of times and then I will have them for another card later.
4. I then took another piece of card stock and positioned my image on the paper, I stamped it,
5. I then positioned two of the stamps from the Glasses & Lightening Bolt stamp set onto the Misti and stamped them,
6. I then used a stencil to add some interest onto the card using the Memento ink and a clarity brush,
7. I finished off my card by adding the sentiment called Favorite Muggle. I then die cut the layer with a stitched die, back this with a piece of black card stock and then adhered it to my card base.
There you go....using the Misti is so perfect to get your stamps positioned where you want them and get a crisp and clean stamped image! I know I have said it over and over again.....I don't know how I stamped before without it. This is definitely the number one tool I go to for all my stamping needs! What is yours?
Below are the products I used to create my card. Click on the link to go directly to the product. Where available I have used compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!
Here is the list to join the hop. You should be going to Giovana Smith next from my page. Good luck everyone!
Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Blog
Martha Lucia Gomez
Donna Green Idlet - YOU ARE HERE
Teresa DeWitt Pierce
My Sweet Petunia