Retro Rubber Challenge Blog #80

Tuesday, February 13, 2018


Hello everyone!

I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog and we have a new challenge, which is use circles on your card!  Who doesn't love circles?  I know I do, so I pulled out one of my oldies but goodies stamp set by My Favorite Things called "Party Patterns" which was released sometime in 2014.  The sentiment is also by My Favorite Things called "Written in Watercolor" which was released in June of 2015.

If you have not joined our challenges before, the rules are very simple, just use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post.


Image may contain: text



Are you ready to play along?  Be sure to stop over on the Retro Rubber Challenge blog to get more inspiration, the design team has some wonderful creations!  Thank you for stopping by, you have until February 23rd to join the fun!

Supplies Used:

3 comments :

  1. Fun and BOLD!!! this is a really awesome and versatile card, it can be for girls or boys of all ages.
    Love your color choices on this one and the details of the enamel dots, which reminded me I need to make more.
    Fabulous card Donna.
    XO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, using some really amazing stuff!! Wonderful card for anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Donna, I love this card SO much that I pinned it BEFORE I left you a comment LOL. I love everything about it and the colour palette is similar to Debbie's card and one of my faves..your card is my closet! Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest