Retro Rubber Challenge Blog #79 - Love, Love, Love

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Hello everyone!

I'm here with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog today and we have a new inspirational challenge.  Here is the picture below.

Image may contain: text


And here is my take on the inspirational photo, it's all about "LOVE", and I have added some foiling and sparkle to my card!  I hope I have inspired you and you will play along with us.



Here is a closer look at my card, I added some clear Wink of Stella to give the word "love" sparkle.


Are you ready to play along? The rules to play along with Retro Rubber are very simple, make sure the stamp you use on your project is at least one year or older. For more details on the rules, you can find them over on Retro Rubber Challenge blog. Be sure to stop over on the Retro Rubber Challenge blog to get more inspiration, the design team has some wonderful creations!

Thank you for stopping by, you have until February 9th to join the fun!


Entering into the following challenge:
Simon Says:  Layer it Up


Supplies Used:

13 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you and thank you for always stopping by my blog and leaving such nice messages. I really appreciate them.

      Delete
  2. Stunning with the shimmer of the foil, the colors and the black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Verna and thank you for always stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  3. Just amazing! I love the contrast of the black and pink, your layout is lovely. I'm intrigued by the striped background. Does it actually change colour from black to pink or is it just the light? Either way, it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, I think its the light, the stripe is pink foil. Thank you so much for the lovely comments.

      Delete
  4. Oh Donna this is gorgeous, love the pink foil and shimmery word.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful Valentine card, Donna! The foil is wonderful and really adds to the festive occasion. Perfectly done - you know how much I love layers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the gift idea, Donna. The boxes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh!! delicious combination of black and pink!!! I love the foil look, so shiny and beautiful. I've been thinking of getting one of those foiling machines, I think it would be a good investment for me.
    Love this card.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest