You Had Me at Coffee!

Monday, September 18, 2017


Hello everyone!


I am back with another coffee card for the Fall Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!  I love making coffee cards, they are so much fun and a coffee cup looks so nice on a card.  Not to mention, I love drinking a nice cup of coffee in the mornings. 

I am using the newest release sets by Joy Clair, who is a Super Sponsor for the Coffee Hop, called Christmas Coffee and the sentiment is from Coffee Quotes.  Both of these sets are so versatile!  The Christmas set has images for Christmas or you can just use it for everyday!  Not to mention the Coffee Quotes, you can use these sentiments alone or add them to a coffee cup as I did.  I used my scan and cut to cut the coffee cup out, and colored it with copics.  I added the sentiment to the embossed part of my card with foam tape.  Very simple and clean card!  Oh I forgot to mention, if you love these sets that I am showing you today, they are both on sale!  All coffee related stamps on Joy Clair are on sale until Friday.  So hop on over to the store and  get the stamps you love!





If you love the Joy Clair stamps you can follow them on  facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by, please leave me a comment if you like my card, I love reading them. If you are not a follower, please follow my blog to stay up to date on what's going on.


Entered my card in the following challenge:



15 comments :

  1. Plaid, java beans and coffee, perfect creation, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cup design and I love the embossed beans background with that plaid paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really loving the plaid paper on this, and you did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love the colors you chose for this a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. Love the embossed coffee bean BG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that strip of plaid, perfect colors!!

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such AWESOME colors, love your card Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing! It just pops out off the page! Love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. LOVE the rich colors and the plaid I love plaid. The embossed background. I just love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Love the embossed bean panel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fun card, luv the bold colors! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest