RETRO RUBBER CHALLENGE #67 - Over the Rainbow

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Hello everyone!

Welcome to another challenge with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog!  Our theme is "rainbow". Below is an inspirational photo for you to use.  Retro Rubber challenges are very simple, make sure the stamp set is over a year old. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification. For more details on the rules, you can find them over on Retro Rubber Challenge blog.

Image may contain: text

Here is my card, I am using a stamp set from Hero Arts called Brush Strokes which is retired, but I believe it was release sometime in September 2012.  The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things Birthday Greeting which was released sometime in 2012.


Details on how I made my card:

1.  I started out with an A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2),

2.  The top layer I die cut from the Rectangle Lawn Fawn stitched dies,

3.  I cut the black layer at 4 x 5 1/4,

4.  I used the painted brush from the Hero Arts Brush Stokes in different colors of the rainbow,

5.  I stamped my sentiment from the MFT Birthday Greetings,

6.  I finished my card off by adding different colors of enamel dots.

Thanks again for stopping by, please don't forget to stop over at the Retro Rubber Challenge blog and join the fun and check out the beautiful projects the design team members have created. You have until July 28th to join in on the fun!




10 comments :

  1. That is such a cool card. I love the brush strokes design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, vibrant and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clean and crisp feel to this card! The black frame keeps it sharp and controls all those vibrant colours. Both the stamps you've used are great, especially the sentiment. The enamel dots just add in that final punch of colour. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You took this challenge and hit a total homerun! Your card is so vibrant but the design is pretty CAS, letting the viewer just bask in those wonderful colors. I absolutely love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific rainbow inspired card - it reminds me of melted crayons dripping down canvas art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love your rainbow background! The stamped image is perfect for the dripping ink effect and love how you finished off the card as well! Hugs and thanks for inspiring all of us:-) It was fun being your Guest Designer for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These stamps are perfection together! Love the bold color and your design! Wish I had tjese stamps! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow--absolutely love this fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest