Retro Rubber Challenge #66 - Wedding

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Hello everyone!

I hope you are having a wonderful Independence Day, Did you grill out and eat plenty of hot dogs and hamburgers?   Did you go out and enjoy the fireworks?  I did it all, except I watched the fireworks on TV.

I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog and we have an inspirational photo with the theme Wedding.   I hope you can join us, just make sure the stamp set is over a year old.   If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.  For more details on the rules, you can find them over on Retro Rubber Challenge blog.


Here is my take on the challenge.  The red color is perfect for today since we are celebrating Independence Day!  I am using a stamp and die set made by Stampin Up called Rose Wonder which was released in January 2016 in the Occasion book.  I die cut the rose from the Rose Garden Framelit and then heat embossed the sentiment with red embossing powder.  I finished off my card with adding some rhinestones. 



Here is what I stamped inside


Thanks again for stopping by, please don't forget to stop over at the Retro Rubber Challenge blog and join the fun and check out the beautiful projects the design team members have created. You have until July 14th to join in on the fun!

10 comments :

  1. Donna, this is such an elegant and striking card, love the red foil rose and your sentiment beautifully embossed in red. The Rhine Stones add just the perfect bling.
    Love the inside sentiment too.
    Lovely card, teammate.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so filled with elegance and class! The colors are gorgeous. And, I love the simplicity of it. The inside verse is so beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunningly elegant card with just a touch of embellishment. I will have to CASE this great design when I need a beautiful but quick card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow a stunning card. Fabulous design x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black and red is such a dramatic, non-traditional wedding combination. It's a real show-stopper. I like the elegance of it and the touch of rhinestones just finishes it off. Lovely work, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, all of the above comments have used the adjectives that I wanted to say - STUNNING, ELEGANT and an absolute WOW card! Perfectly done, Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, I love the modern colour combo for a truly elegant wedding card, I love giant rose its wonderful. Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, you have showcased one of my most favorite stamps sets so beautifully! The red is so stunning and very appropriate for this holiday! Very stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So elegant! I neeed that die! So perfect! Awesome color combo!❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest