a2z Scrapbooking - Rain or Shine

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Hello everyone!

I am here with a2z Scrapbooking to share this cute shape card made with the Hero Arts, "Nesting Clouds Infinity Dies".  The sentiment is from the Hero Arts digital file "Rain or Shine", the background, the rainbow and clouds came from the Hero Arts digital file "April Showers".  I am loving the challenge this month which is "Take Shape", you can use any shape card and use at least one Hero Arts product on your card to qualify for the prize.

I wanted to let you all know this will be my last post on a2z Scrapbooking!  I have enjoyed my almost three years with this design team.  I will be back playing along with the challenges if time permits!  I will always be a Hero Arts lover and will continue to use their products!  Thank you Linda for the opportunity and I wish you and the store much success.  So on to my card.............
 

 closer look at the cloud card

How I put my card together:

I was so excited about getting my card together, I completely forgot to take pictures, but this is a simple card to created.

1.  I used the second of the largest cloud die and cut two,
2.  I scored about 1/2 inch on the cloud so the card will stand,
3.  I used my computer to arrange everything I wanted on my card and printed it out using the Gina K premium white card stock,,
4.  I used the third cloud and die cut the printed elements out,
6.  I colored the rainbow and clouds with copics
5.  I printed the rainbow again and cut out the clouds and popped them up over the clouds,
7.  I finished the card off by adding some Hero Arts sequins called Ombre Ocean.

Simple card!  I can't wait to see what you create on this fun challenge.

Are you on social media? We are! Please join us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook? so you don't miss any fun promotions or new challenge announcements!

  Hero Arts Monthly Challenge      

 Please join us in this months "Take Shape" challenge for your chance at a $25 gift card to our Hero Arts store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st
to last day of the month.    
Hero Arts Monthly Challenge

  a2z scrapbooking store hero arts    

The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code insert your code here to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don't see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from within the shop.

         


2 comments :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest