CHRISTMAS CARD CHALLENGE BLOG - #11 - Color Inspiration

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Hello everyone!

I am here with the Christmas Card Challenges and we have a new challenge and it is a "Color and picture Challenge". You can  use the picture here for your inspiration:


Here is my card:

My card is an A2 card, I am using the Memory Box Calozonia Frame Die. The sentiment is from Penny Black Yuletide Wishes.  I used distress inks for the background, I stamped the sentiment with Stampin Up ink Night of Navy, and added some enamel dots.



I hope I have inspired you to join the challenge. You will have two weeks to complete your project. Check out the Christmas Card Challenges blog for more inspiration and to link your project.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon!

2 comments :

  1. What a beautiful die you chose and the coloring in the background which shows off that sentiment works wonderfully with it. I love your card and a great take on the inspirational photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest