I am here with Joy Clair playing along with the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! Joy Clair is a Super Sponsor and you have a chance to win a gift card to spend at the Joy Clair's store. The Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is from March 24-31. I hope you will play along, who knows you could be a lucky winner.
Please stop over to the blog and see the wonderful projects the design team has created. You may also want to stop over at the Joy Clair store, Joy Clair has several "Everyday" stamp sets, bible journaling line called "Color by Faith" and custom stamps.Who knows you may be a lucky winner and you will already know what you want, because you've been making your list, while browsing the store!
I am using the stamp set "Coffee Lovers" stamp set. My card is a CAS card.
1. Base of the card is A2, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
2. The design paper is die cut from a Lawn Fawn rectangle stitched die,
3. The solid color is also cut from a Lawn Fawn rectangle stitched die,
4. I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit on top of the solid piece of cardstock,
5. I stamped and fuzzy cut the coffee cup from the Coffee Lovers stamp set,
6. I stamped the coffee cup again on some design paper and fuzzy cut it again and adhered it to the cup.
7. I added the sentiment on the cut from the Coffee Lovers stamp set,
8. Finished my card off by adding some enamel dots.
Please follow Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtubechannel for your inspiration!
Thanks so much for stopping by, please leave me a comment if you like my card, I love reading them. If you are not a follower, please follow my blog to stay up to date on what's going on.