Joy Clair - Lion & Lamb

Tuesday, March 21, 2017


Hello everyone!


It's Donna here, and today I am featuring the Joy Clair Color by Faith Bible Journaling stamp set Lion and Lamb set.  This set was released last March 2016.  Calling all the Bible Journaling folks out there, this is a wonderful set to have to use in your bible!  I decided to make a card with this set, because I am not a journaler (is that a word)!  If you would like to see what I designed last year with this set, you can click here.  Here is an image of the stamp set, lots of sentiments and images for your jounaling needs.


Lion and Lamb
JC_Lion and the Lamb_D Idlet

Here is how I put my card together:
  1. My card is an A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2),
  2.  The top design paper measures 4 1/4 x 5 12,
  3. I used the SVG file that you get free when you purchase any of the Joy Clair stamps,
  4. I stamped the image with memento ink and colored him with copics - using the colors C1, 3, 5 and R81
  5. I stamped the sentiment with black memento,
  6. I die cut the two layering oval stitched shapes,
  7. I then sponged Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass distress in on the top oval layer,
  8. I then used foam dots to pop the lamb up to give the card some dimension.
Please follow Joy Clair's on facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! We have lots of promotions throughtout the year!  They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!


I hope I have inspired you in some way.   Thank you for stopping by, please come back.

1 comment :

  1. So cute and I love the way you colored the lamb. Sometimes trying to make something look white requires just a bit of color to make it look outstanding and you did a great job doing him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest