It's Donna here, and today I am featuring the Joy Clair Color by Faith Bible Journaling stamp set Lion and Lamb set. This set was released last March 2016. Calling all the Bible Journaling folks out there, this is a wonderful set to have to use in your bible! I decided to make a card with this set, because I am not a journaler (is that a word)! If you would like to see what I designed last year with this set, you can click here. Here is an image of the stamp set, lots of sentiments and images for your jounaling needs.
Here is how I put my card together:
- My card is an A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2),
- The top design paper measures 4 1/4 x 5 12,
- I used the SVG file that you get free when you purchase any of the Joy Clair stamps,
- I stamped the image with memento ink and colored him with copics - using the colors C1, 3, 5 and R81
- I stamped the sentiment with black memento,
- I die cut the two layering oval stitched shapes,
- I then sponged Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass distress in on the top oval layer,
- I then used foam dots to pop the lamb up to give the card some dimension.
I hope I have inspired you in some way. Thank you for stopping by, please come back.