Prickley Pear - New Release

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Hello everyone!

I am here with Prickley Pear today to showcase some of their newly rubber stamps released in January.  If you missed last week's release, please be sure to stop over to the Prickley Pear blog and see all the wonderful design the team created.

Here I have the new rubber stamps There is Only One Happiness and Medium Swirl Heart.  Love this heart, I love the swirls in it.  There are two other hearts that were released that are to die for.


My second card is the newly released Happy Valentine's Day rubber stamp.  Here I did an ombre look, then stamped the image and added some stickles.  


I hope you have been inspired today, don't forget to stop over at the Prickley Pear blog to see all the beautiful creations by the design team.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest