Joy Clair - Be Brave

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Hello everyone!

The February release with Joy Clair is amazing!  I am showcasing the new stamp set called "Be Brave". Have you noticed a theme in this release this month?  It's all about being yourself, being free and being strong.  What have you gotten out of this release?   This months theme is watercoloring, I love the technique of emboss resist.


Here is my card:

JC_Be Brave_D Idlet

Here is how I put my card together:
  1.   A2 card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
  2. . I used Ranger Watercolor paper (I always use the smooth side of the paper), I die cut     the paper with a stitched die to give it some dimension,
  3.  I  used the feather from the "Be Brave" stamp set, I stamped it with versamark and  then applied white embossing powder to the stamped image,
  4.  I then heat embossed the image,
  5.  I let the image cool,
  6. Then I applied some blue watercolor paint directly on and around my embossed  image,
  7.  I stamped my sentiment with Archival Black ink using my Misti so it would be exactly  where I wanted it,
  8.  I finished my card by adding some foam dots.

Please follow Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and YouTube channel for your inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by, please come back again soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest