I am here with CottageCutz to share with you another Valentine card. I hope you have stopped over at the Scrapping Cottage to see all the new releases! If you have not, here is the link to go check them out. Most of the new releases are on sale, so please go check it out.
I am using the new CottageCutz Cup of Love on my card. I love this die set, there are three cups in the set and you can make them a coffee, tea or hot chocolate cup.....the possibilities are endless and this is a must have in your stash of coffee related dies. To see all the newly released Valentine dies, click here.
Closer look of my card.
1. Card is an A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2),
2. All cut all the pieces with the colors I wanted to use on my card,
3. I inked all the edges,
4. I used liquid glue to put my pieces together,
6. I then die cut the second to the largest die from the Cottagecutz Stitched Rounded Rectangle set,
7. I put foam dots on the back of the heart piece,
8. I added the coffee mugs and all the elements,
9. I cut two stripes of paper and stamped my image on one piece,
10. I finished my card off by adding some foam heart dots.
Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!