I am here with a2z Scrapbooking December's challenge which is "anything but a card". This has been such a challenging challenge this month. Sometimes it's difficult to come up with something other than a card. Have you had a chance to play along? There is still time to play. Don't forget to use at least one Hero Arts product on your creation. You can upload your project here. Hop on over to the a2z Scrapbooking blog and see the beautiful projects the design team has created. You will sure to get some inspiration.
I have a gift bag to share with you today! It's only two more days before Christmas and I will definitely be using this for someone's gift. I am using the Hero Art's Peace and Joy wooden stamp, and the best thing about this stamp is it's on sale right now. Hope on over to the store and get it, it's limited quantities and once it is gone, they will not be restocked.
Here is how I created my gift bag:
1. I cut my first layer at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
2. The red foil paper measures 3 7/8 x 4 7/8,
3. The white piece that the "peace & joy" measures 3 1/2 x 4,
4. I stamped the image in black and then copied it on a laser printer,
5. I ran the paper through my Minc and used Red Rouge Deco Foil,
6. I adhered all my layers and finished it off with Hero Art Rhinestones,
7. I took some thin paper, red, green and kraft and used my scissors to curl the paper and added it to the top of the bag and put some tissue paper in it.
a2z Scrapbooking has a Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages. Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any of the promotions!
I hope I have inspired you to join the challenge this month! You will have a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the store! Good luck and please come back again soon!