Retro Rubber Challenge #49 - Halloween!

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge blog and we have a new challenge, it is "Halloween" you can use the photo below for inspiration. To join the challenge, simply use a stamp one year old or older, tell us how old it is and follow the theme. It's so much fun to join Retro Rubber's challenges. Don't forget to stop by the blog and see all the other design teams creations.


I am using the retired stamp set from Stampin Up called "Howl-o-ween Treat". It was released in August 2015. I am also using the retired design series paper from Stampin Up which is called Frightful Sight. The paper was my all time favorite Halloween paper from Stampin Up. I have been hoarding it for a while. I cut 7/8" stripes and staggered them on the top layer of my card. I stamped the sentiment and punched it out with a 2 1/2 inch circle and layered it with some black card stock. I cut the hat out of the retired Stampin Up "Boo To You" framelits, added some wink of stella and some orange stickles.  I finished my card off by adding some sequins.


Closer look at the hat.

Inside the card. 

I hope you have been inspired by my card and will join the challenge. You have until October 21st to hop on over to Retro Rubber to join the challenge. Remember to use a stamp over a year old and make sure you tell us how old it is. I cannot wait to see your creation! Leave me a comment to tell me how you liked my card, I love to read them. Thanks for stopping by, come back again soon!!

Also playing along with The Paper Players color challenge.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest