Happy Howl-idays!

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am back today playing along with Freshly Made Sketches and with the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge which is using plaid on your card.  So I am using the sketch to create my card and adding some plaid design paper.



Here is my take on the sketch:


Isn't he just the cutest little dog, this dog a stamp set is made by Avery Elle called "Happy Howl-idays".  I stamped him and colored him with copics and die cut him out.  My card is an A2 and the first plaid is 1" wide and 3 7/8 long and the smaller piece is 1/2" x 3 7/8.  I die cut two circles, added some snowflakes from the stamp set and added the sentiment.  

Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon!



7 comments :

  1. Oh your pup is adorable.....and I love the plaids behind him! Cute card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by from the Christmas Card Challenges to say hi and welcome to the crew....wow I LOVE your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card and I really like that plaid paper background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love this cute little dog! This is such an adorable take on the sketch! You picked great papers and colors to tie everything together and give this pup a really Christmas-y feel! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, he is adorable, Donna! And I love your use of plaids! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute guy!! Love him on the various plaids with the hint of snowflakes on the circle. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, that s is just adorable and beautifully done! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest