Retro Rubber Challenge Blog #43 - Summertime

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge blog and we have a new challenge, it is "Summertime".  I hope you all are enjoying your summer so far.  I know I am, it has been a busy one, but I am enjoying it!  I love the warm weather, how about you?

I am using MFT Stamp set that was released in May of 2015.  The sentiment is from Impression Obsession which I believe is a new stamp.  Have you been to the beach yet?  Don't you love these cute little penguins!  I colored them with copics and used the dies to cut them out.  The background is paper I had in my stash.




I hope you have been inspired by my card and will join the challenge. You have until July 29th to hop on over to Retro Rubber to join the challenge. Remember to use a stamp over a year old and make sure you tell us how old it is. I cannot wait to see your creation!  Leave me a comment to tell me how you liked my card, I love to read them. Thanks for stopping by, come back again soon!!

Supplies Used:




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest