Teacher Appreciation - RC #36

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am stopping in to play along with Reverse Confetti's sketch challenge.  Reverse Confetti has the perfect stamp set for teacher's.  It is called "All Apples".  It has five apples with sayings for teachers and it has a matching Confetti Cut to go along with it.  The paper's I used are Reverse Confetti's card panels, which I love them too!  They are called "School Days and All Hearts Quick Card Panels" and .

I have made these two sanitizers for my granddaughter she is in preschool and I made these for the two teachers that teach the class.  They are such nice and caring ladies and my daughter has planned to give them something everyday, to show her appreciation of caring for her daughter.



I have made a sanitizer holder.  I have made these before and love to make them for gifts, they are fast and cute.


Side few of the holder with the santizer

Inside view, I added the "thanks" inside.  This is also a Confetti Cut called "Fancy Word".  This is a very versitile set, there are six words in the set.


Here are the measurements:

2 1/2 x 9 1/2, score" at 4 3/4, 1 1/4 and 6
2 1/2 x 5 1/4 score at 1/2, 1 3/4, and 4
in the smaller piece punch a small circle in the center so the sanitzier will stand in the holder.
I used sookwang  tape, which is very strong to adhere the top and bottom.
I added some thin magnets in the top flat and bottom front so that the flap will stay closed.

Thanks for stopping by and please come back again soon!

Supplies used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest