More Teacher Appreciation Gifts

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Hello everyone,

I hope all of you are doing well.  I am just stopping in to show you some more creations that my daughter and I have done for her preschool daughter's teachers.  All of these are Pinterest inspired. Don't you all love pinterest!!!!

These are square boxes from target that were $3, she glued the crayons on the box and for one of them she used a blow dryer and the other one she used a heat tool to melt the crayon.  I like the effect of the heat tool.  It really melted the crayons and left them dripping in pieces.  The blow dryer really melted the crayons.  I cut the teachers names out on vinyl with my silhouette.





This is a card I made for her daughter to give her teachers tomorrow.  My duaghter is going to stop at Dunkin Donuts in the morning and buy coffee and some munchkin donuts.  Really clever idea!!!  The "Thanks" is a MFT die and the "for taking care of my" are typed on my computer and the letters are from Lawn Fawn.



Thanks for stopping in, please come back again soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest