Your Next Stamp (YNS) - Sketch and Color Challenge #34

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am stopping in and playing along with YNS Sketch and Color Challenge #34.  The color's are screaming "Spring", who is ready for Spring?  And the sketch is a clean and simple one, I could not resist.  I ordered this stamp set "Happy Hearts" a little while ago and this sketch was just perfect for me to use.  I colored him with copics.  The sentiment is also from the same set, there are three sentiments in all.  Here is my take on the challenge:





Doesn't this look like a fun sketch to try, you can join the fun over at Your Next Stamps.  The challenge ends on March 17th.  Thank you so much for stopping by, leave me a comment on how you like my card.  I hope you come back again soon!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest