Retro Rubber Challenge #34 - It's Easter!

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am here with another fun challenge with Retro Rubber's Challenge Blog, which is an Easter theme project. To join the challenge, simply use a stamp one year old or older and create a project using the "Easter" theme.

Here is the Easter themed challenge picture and my card:




I am using the Stampendous stamp called Bunny Basket.  I'm not sure the exact date the stamp was released, but it has 2013 on the packaging and 2006 on the stamp set.  So, let's just go with 2006. This card is a 5x5 card.  I colored the image with copics.  I cover the base of the card with cardstock, I cut  my image 4x4 and cut a black piece of cardstock 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 for the frame.  I adhered the piece to the base of my card with foam tape.  I added my sentiment from the Impression Obssesion stamp which I am not sure the release date, because they donot have it on the site.   Don't you just love the colorful colors of Spring and Easter? 

I hope I have inspired you to start your Easter cards if you have not.  You know Easter is early this year, it is March 30th.  You have until March 27th to hop on over to Retro Rubber to join the Easter challenge.  Remember to use a stamp over a year old and make sure you tell us how old it is.  I cannot wait to see your creation!  For more inspiration, please stop over at Retro Rubber to see what the design team members have created! 

Don't forget to stop over at the Retro Rubber Challenge blog and join the fun and check out the beautiful projects the design team members have created.  Leave me a comment to tell me how you liked my card, I love to read them.  Thanks for stopping by, come back again soon!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest