Mojo Monday #440 and Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am here playing along with the  Mojo Monday sketch challenge and the Spring Coffee Blog Hop.  I have used the Mojo Monday sketch to design my card.  The paper is Taylored Expressions "Hello Happiness" and the coffee cups and sentiment is from the stamp set from Taylored Expressions "Joe to Go". I have a nice collection of Coffee Stamp sets and it's so hard to decide which one to use.  I get a little overwelmed when I start to look for a set.  But I always love how they turn out.  Here is my card....



My card is an A2 card 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.  My first two are 5 1/4 x 4 and 5 x 3 7/8.  I added my ribbon and then added the two panels and then added my circles.  I stamped my sentiment and then used foam tape to pop them up.  This is a quick and simple card.  Love the colors.  

Thanks for stopping by, tell me what you think about my card.  I love reading your comments. Come back again soon!

Supplies Used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest