Lucky!

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Hello everyone,

I have another St. Patricks Day card to share today.  I am playing with a few challenges, my design is based off the sketch from Always Playing With Paper Challenge #63.  The other challenges are Curtain Call - Key Lime and Fusion Lucky Days.  I am using the DSP from Doodlebug called Pot of Gold, the clovers are cut out of Stampin Up Garden Green.  The large clover is cut from Impression Obsession die and the smaller one is from Memory Box.  The sentiment if from Impression Obsession Lucky stamp set.  I finished the card off with some green sequins from my stash.

Here is my take on the challenges.  What do you think?





I am playing along with the following challenges:








Thank you so much for stopping by, tell me what you think about my card. I love reading your comments. Please come back again soon!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest